Wednesday, May 3, 2017

“Loved the First Two Weeks and Excited to Keep Going!”

Challenge

Over 165,000 people have signed up for our free two-week keto low-carb challenge. You’ll get free guidance, meal plans, recipes, shopping lists and troubleshooting tips – everything you need to succeed on low carb.

Here are new amazing stories from the people who’ve taken the challenge:

Feedback

Hi, yes I did survive the two-week challenge and lost 5 pounds (2 kg). I did not experience any ailments such as headaches, stinky breath, or bloating. During the first week, I did feel hungry and missed a lot of the foods that I would normally eat but it did get easier in the second week. I enjoyed all the meals. They were extremely easy to make. So now I am looking forward to what’s next.

Sincerely,
Lucille


Loved the first two weeks and excited to keep going!

Mary


I absolutely love this diet! I have not been hungry at all and do not snack.
Hi,

I didn’t start right away with the diet so am just beginning week 2. I absolutely love this diet! I have not been hungry at all and do not snack. I also was lucky enough to not suffer from any side effects. I look forward to completing week 2 and the month free trial after.

By the way, week 1, 6 pounds (3 kg) lost! Wow!

Krista


So I’ve finished the two weeks and I feel good. I’ve lost 5-7 pounds (2-3 kg) because there were a few days that my weight went back up. It’s a whole new mindset and way of cooking and using butter throws me off but I’m doing it! I’m a big breakfast eater so no problems there, I struggle with what to bring for lunch sometimes. It’s easier than I thought it would be and I will keep going. I’m drinking more water and walking on a treadmill 3-4 times each week. Let’s do this!!!!!

Thanks!
Donna


I lost almost 6 pounds (3 kg) and no longer feel like I’m missing out when I eat.
I’m very happy with the two-week challenge. I lost almost 6 pounds (3 kg) and no longer feel like I’m missing out when I eat. All the recipes were delicious and filling and easy to make, which made it much easier to stick with.

The only change I would like to see is the nutrition info listed instead of having to hover over the percentages. I’d like to see it if I print the recipe out so I know what combinations of them for each day I can use.

Dawn


Well, my weight fluctuated a lot from ten pounds to 0.5 pounds (5-0.25 kg), in the final, I lost 0.5 pounds (0.25 kg) on 5 g or less sugar. Don’t know about the long-term effects of eating that much fat. Will keep doing it for a month, if there are no more changes, I will stop.

Monette


I am in love with this new way of eating. I was diagnosed as diabetic 3 years ago and could not get my numbers below 200 mg/dl (11 mmol/L). With the keto diet I have lost 20 pounds (9 kg) and my reading this morning was 119 mg/dl (6.6 mmol/L) with no injections or pills, just diet alone. I am continuing on this journey as I still have weight to lose. Thank you.

Carolyn


Loved the challenge, my husband like it and 20 year old grandson loves it.
Loved the challenge, my husband like it and 20 year old grandson loves it. I however have to make adjustments for diabetics, wish you could join for a year but on social security both of us and can not afford the $9 a month since both of us are retired. My two other grand children spent the week with us and loved it too.

Vickie


I loved the two-week challenge. The recipes were easy to follow and I didn’t have to spend a lot of time in the kitchen making a healthy meal. I also love the fact that leftover dinner is the next day’s lunch, yet another time saver.

The printable grocery list and the fact that it can be customized to the amount of servings is genius. I have been on a lot of diets and have never run into that feature before, it’s great not having to do the math. I also lost 5 pounds (2 kg) and half an inch (1 cm) from my waist. I am going to continue with the keto meal plan. I have used the dip strips to see if I am ketosis and I am not.

I have a feeling that it may take me longer, but that is fine. I am willing to stick with it. I don’t feel deprived at all. I don’t have heartburn anymore and I feel better in general and more energetic. I might also mention that the food is really tasty, I don’t dread eating it. I cannot say that about the low-fat, low-calorie diets that I have been on. I have already signed on for the one month trial and am starting one of the keto meal plans this week. Please keep adding easy, delicious recipes to the meal plans.

Sincerely,
Linda


My blood pressure has been within a normal range without the meds.
I noticed a dramatic change in my blood pressure after only 3 days. I am on 2 blood-pressure meds and my blood pressure went pretty low. My blood pressure has been within a normal range without the meds. I did need the boullion for a good week. After 2 weeks, I have stopped both of my blood-pressure meds. I am going to let my doctor know to see what he thinks. My blood pressure has been within a normal range without the meds.

I like the recipes. Delicious. My family has been eating the food too and they say they really like it. Very rich and filling. I haven’t felt like snacking. My belly isn’t so bloated. I didn’t measure myself but did weight. I have lost about 5 lbs (2 kg). I’m going to keep going. I work at a medical clinic as an RPN and one of the docs recommends this diet to her patients so thought I would give it a try.

Michelle


The diet so far has been very successful. Your website is fantastic! So much information to absorb. I did feel fluish the first week but knew this was coming from your excellent info. The suggested meals are very tasty and I especially appreciated the daily emails to keep me going.

I now have a membership and will continue on with the LCHF diet.

Thank you and your staff for providing the positive encouragement, my bread-baking days are behind me!
Thank you and your staff for providing the positive encouragement, my bread-baking days are behind me!
Calista

HI,

I loved that this challenge went against the norm. As the norm never worked for me.

My tummy did struggle with a few meals not sure why, I got a bit of IBS. I did substitute the cream which is very bad for me (huge trigger of IBS) and bought a more settling product.

The hardest thing for me being Australian was the American names and ingredients. Some I couldn’t get, some I googled to find out what it was and just got close (Jerk seasoning became chilli and Tex Mex became Taco seasoning). I still keep forgetting what cilantro is. I’ve googled it 3 times over the 2 weeks.

Regards,
Tanya


Hi,

Glad to give my thoughts. I really liked being on this challenge because the meals were great and easy to make. But what I liked most was that I never felt hungry at all. Sometimes I missed breakfast just because of time but I was able to get through without snacking at all. I could not find a couple of ingredients like celeriac in Zambia so I ate something else.

I had to travel for a wedding to another country and so for a couple of days I couldn’t eat the exact food choices on the meal plan but you give enough information for me to make wise choices. At the end I have lost 3 kg (7 lbs) and about 3 inches (8 cm) on the waist, hypertension has been reduced such that I have not taken meds for 2 days. I got a little tired of eggs every morning but it was also convenient for me. I still need to lose about 7 more kg (15 lbs) so I would like to continue. I have been on blood pressure medicines for about 18 years now, I have one kidney as I donated the other to a sibling. 3 siblings all died after they suffered severe strokes resulting in brain damage. If a low-carb diet can help me I would definitely stick to it.

Thanks,
Priscilla


Try it yourself

Sign up for the free 2-week keto low-carb challenge!

Alternatively, use our free low-carb guide, or for maximum simplicity try out our brand new low-carb meal planner service – it’s free to use for a month.

Asian Meatballs with Thai Basil SauceMon
Baked Chicken Wings with Creamy BroccoliTue
Fried Coconut Salmon with Napa CabbageWed
Stuffed Cabbage CasseroleThu
Zucchini Roll-Ups with Chicken and Herb ButterFri
Goat Cheese Burger with Baked Zucchini FriesSat
Pork Shoulder Chops with Roasted Cauliflower Parmesan and Herb ButterSun

More

More success stories

frida800-600×600

Women 0-39

ac8001-600×600

Women 40+

peterbig-600×600

Men 0-39

PeterR800

Men 40+

Support

Do you want to support Diet Doctor and get access to bonus material? Check out our membership.

Join free for a month

Success stories

Low-carb basics

Weight loss advice

PS

Do you have a success story you want to share on this blog? Send it (photos appreciated) to andreas@dietdoctor.com. Let me know if it’s OK to publish your photo and name or if you’d rather remain anonymous.

The post “Loved the First Two Weeks and Excited to Keep Going!” appeared first on Diet Doctor.

https://www.dietdoctor.com/loved-first-two-weeks-excited-keep-going

No comments:

Post a Comment