Friday, December 23, 2016

“It Is the Best Thing I’ve Ever Done”

Before and after

Before and after

Emilia was overweight and suffered from type 2 diabetes, but after only three (!) months on a low-carb lifestyle this is no longer the case:

Hi everyone,

I was overweight (85 kg – 187 lbs), type 2 diabetic and 60 years old. I discovered the Diet Doctor webpage on Facebook, so I started the program three months ago.

It is the best thing I’ve ever done. I have lost 15 kg (33 lbs) and I feel amazing, I no longer have diabetes… I hope everyone is changing their lifestyle because this is not a diet.

Thanks to the whole team who puts the effort to change so many people’s lives for the better,

Emilia

Comments

Congratulations Emilia, we’re happy that we’ve been able to help you get healthier!

How to do it

A Low-Carb Diet for Beginners

How to Lose Weight

More success stories

anna2

Women 0-39

julia2

Women 40+

Kunal800

Men 0-39

ron2

Men 40+

Top videos about weight loss


Support

Do you want to support Diet Doctor and get access to bonus material? Check out our membership.

Start your free trial here

The post “It Is the Best Thing I’ve Ever Done” appeared first on Diet Doctor.

https://www.dietdoctor.com/best-thing-ive-ever-done

No comments:

Post a Comment