Wednesday, May 4, 2016

“Diabetes Is Not a Chronic Disease”

Before and after

Before and after

We got an email from Devialini, who’s lost 64 lbs (29 kg) while reversing her type 2 diabetes… using an LCHF diet.

The Story

Here’s Devialini’s story on how she reversed diabetes and lost weight. The post on her blog contains more information on how she did it, what she ate and the importance of doing your own research.

Someone recently asked me why I would restrict myself so much when “you’re going to die anyway”. My answer is this:

I do not fancy dying of diabetes related illnesses including heart complications, limb amputation, renal failure and the list goes on. I have no desire whatsoever to suffer the consequences of long term elevated blood sugars and put myself, my family and friends through financial and emotional stress of that kind. I could be involved in a car accident or some such disaster tomorrow. I have no control over those kind of situations but as far as this disease called diabetes is concerned – I now know that it is NOT A CHRONIC DISEASE. It can be reversed and I have control over that. I can do something about it and I choose to. It is about quality of life not quantity of life.

MyKetoGenie: Low Carb High Fat – What Does It Mean

Comment

Congratulations on reversing your diabetes, Devialini!

Try it yourself

Do you want to try a low-carb diet yourself? Use these resources:

challenge_pic2

More

How to eat LCHF4.6 out of 5 stars5 star73%4 star15%3 star8%2 star1%1 star2%350 ratings35011:18The 5 common mistakes on LCHF4.7 out of 5 stars5 star81%4 star11%3 star5%2 star0%1 star1%60 ratings6009:25

More success stories

Fatima800

Women 0-39

Lindha800

Women 40+

Kunal800

Men 0-39

dad1800

Men 40+

Your story

Do you have a story to share? Do you want to help others get inspired? Here’s how to do it.

The post “Diabetes Is Not a Chronic Disease” appeared first on Diet Doctor.

http://www.dietdoctor.com/diabetes-is-not-a-chronic-disease

No comments:

Post a Comment