Monday, April 18, 2016

“A Year Ago I Made a Decision”

Before and after

Before and after

The scale had displayed “error” for several years when Thoralf decided to do something about his weight. A year has passed since he found Diet Doctor and made the decision. An unknown number of pounds is gone. This is how it happened:

The Email

Thank you, Diet Doctor, for being there!

A year ago I made a decision. I was going to lose weight. I just didn’t know how. The very next day I stumbled upon your website and read up. I felt that low carb was for me, and I promised myself to try it for two weeks. After the two weeks I felt so good that I just continued, without giving it much thought.

I have no idea how much I weighed at the time, as the scale had been displaying “error” for several years (maximum weight limit is 330 lbs. (150 kg)). In the fall, I had suffered from a horrible back pain and I’m guessing that I weighed around 350 lbs. (160 kg). I am now at 280 lbs. (127 kg). More has to go, but it will go quickly as well, as I have now begun to move more, something I never had the energy to do before.

Again, THANK YOU!

Thoralf, 25 years old

Comment

Thoralf, congratulations on your great weight loss! It’s great that you have found a healthy lifestyle that works.

Try it yourself

Do you want to try a low-carb diet yourself? Use these resources:


challenge_pic2

More success stories

Fatima800

Women 0-39

Lindha800

Women 40+

Kunal800

Men 0-39

dad1800

Men 40+

Your story

Do you have a story to share? Do you want to help others get inspired? Here’s how to do it.

The post “A Year Ago I Made a Decision” appeared first on Diet Doctor.

http://www.dietdoctor.com/year-ago-made-decision

No comments:

Post a Comment