Monday, January 18, 2016

Two Burgers

Low-Carb CheeseburgerLow-Carb Cheeseburger4.3 out of 5 stars5 star60%4 star20%3 star12%2 star3%1 star3%58 ratings58 Strict low carbStrict low carbFat72%Protein25%Carbs3%5 g carbs / serving Medium 20 + 15 m20 minutes preparation15 minutes cooking timeburger

So I’m currently taking our two-week low-carb challenge myself, mostly to see how we can simplify it even more. My girlfriend usually does most of the cooking, but these two weeks it’s going to be me cooking every day. Our kids are going along as well.

Yesterday was the first dinner. And OK, so my low-carb burger did not turn out exactly like the picture to the left, but I have to say it was darned good. Am pleased with the plan so far.

Are you taking our low-carb challenge? What do you think so far?

Take the two-week low-carb challenge

The post Two Burgers appeared first on Diet Doctor.

http://www.dietdoctor.com/two-burgers

No comments:

Post a Comment