Wednesday, April 12, 2017

“I’ve Lost 66 Pounds in Barely Four Months! I Feel Fantastic”

chrisofer

Before and after

It is absolutely possible to lose a lot of weight (even in a short time) on LCHF – and Christofer is one of these people who successfully did that. If you want to know how, then continue reading!

The Email

Hello Andreas!

Our family consists of me, Christofer, 35 years old, and my wife Marie, 36 years old and our five children Sally, Hugo, Sixten, Julius and Ida. We just want to start out with saying thank you for a great website and that you and Annika Dahlqvist sparked our interest in LCHF and intermittent fasting. Thank you!!

So to the results 😊

I have not exercised more than four runs of 4 km (2 miles) each throughout this time so exercise has not been a contributor to my weight loss.
I started with LCHF on the 11th of December 2016 and at that time I weighed 121.6 kg (268 lbs), I’m 187 cm (6’1″). As I write this, I weigh 91.6 kg (202 lbs) so in other words I celebrate that I’ve lost 30 kg (66 lbs) in barely four months! It’s fantastic and I feel amazing! I should add that I have not exercised more than four runs of 4 km (2 miles) each throughout this time so exercise has not been a contributor to my weight loss.

As I write this, I am also on the third day of a 7-day water-only fast. It’s going to be very exciting to see how my body responds to this.

marie

Marie successfully lost weight after her pregnancy with LCHF

My wife started with LCHF on the 27th of December 2016 with a starting weight of 88 kg (194 lbs) and today she weighs 75.7 kg (167 lbs) so she can wear pants that she bought when we met 13 years ago and five children ago πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸ»

I should also add that she gave birth to our fifth child on the 9th of November and weighed 95 kg (209 lbs) right before the delivery.

Best,
Chrisofer and family

Comments

Congratulations Christofer – this is simply put amazing!

Get started

Do you want to try what Christofer has done? Sign up for our free 2-week keto low-carb challenge!

Alternatively, use our free low-carb guide, or for maximum simplicity try out our new low-carb meal planner service – it’s free to use for a month.

Keto LasagnaMon
Thai Fish with Curry and CoconutTue
Keto Pierogis Filled with Bacon and MushroomWed
Indian Cabbage Stir-FryThu
Pesto Chicken Casserole with Feta Cheese and OlivesFri
Fat Head PizzaSat
Pork Chops with Blue-Cheese SauceSun

More success stories

anna2

Women 0-39

julia2

Women 40+

Kunal800

Men 0-39

ron2

Men 40+

PS

Do you have a success story you want to share on this blog? Send it (photos appreciated) to andreas@dietdoctor.com, and please let me know if it’s OK to publish your photo and name or if you’d rather remain anonymous.

Top videos about weight loss

Support

Do you want to support Diet Doctor and get access to bonus material? Check out our membership.

Start your free trial here

The post “I’ve Lost 66 Pounds in Barely Four Months! I Feel Fantastic” appeared first on Diet Doctor.

https://www.dietdoctor.com/ive-lost-30-kg-66-lbs-barely-four-months-feels-fantastic

No comments:

Post a Comment