Thursday, March 9, 2017

“I Look and Feel Like a New Person”

jonida

Before and after

Jonida wasn’t in the best shape of her life, and went on a low-calorie diet to change things – but it just didn’t work. Frustrated, she felt as though that she didn’t have anything to lose, and decided to try the 2-week challenge after finding Diet Doctor.

Want to know about her results?

The Email

Hi Dr. Andreas and the Diet Doctor team,

My story is similar to everyone else as far I have read on dietdoctor.com’s success stories. Everything started on April 2016 when I realised I had spine problems, overweight (25 kg – 55 lbs) and mother of 2 boys that needed a lot of energy. I had migraines and synositis every month, and my doctor advised me to lose weight. I was 94.6 kg (209 lbs), and 168 cm (5 foot 5 inches) tall.

I started a diet, eating 5 times per day, low carb, but low fat as well. You can imagine it was very difficult to feel satisfied, I was constantly hungry, and after 2 weeks I was feeling tired. I started to research on the web, because I hardly lost 2 kg (4 lbs) with this diet in 2 months. When I read Dr. Andreas website I was desperate, my neck ache was worsening and I couldn’t make it anymore. I didn’t have anything to lose, I said let’s eat not so often and more fat.

I decided to take the 2-week challenge, and I felt on the second week that my hunger disappeared, my mood was great, I lost 7 kg (15 lbs) in the first month
My ideal weight would be 68 kg (150 lbs). I decided to take the 2-week challenge, and I felt on the second week that my hunger disappeared, my mood was great, I lost 7 kg (15 lbs) in the first month compared to 2 kg (4 lbs) in 2 months with my previous diet. My husband said that you are crazy you are eating a lot of calories, you will have high cholesterol and other things that you can imagine, but I decided to continue. On the second month may 2016 I started intermittent fasting 16:8 and I lost 7 more kg (15 lbs). Now after 11 months I lost 20 kg (44 lbs), I am 74.4 kg (164 lbs).

To celebrate my victory and to show all my interested friends and family members that I was perfectly fine and normal I did a medical check up on September 2016. My cholesterol is perfect, my blood and urine and general check up analysis are perfect, except a little bit anaemic. I have a lot of energy; I look and feel like a new person.

Although I am 37 years old, I look much younger now, thanks to LCHF and intermittent fasting 16:8, which I follow every day, except on Sundays, when I celebrate and have a breakfast with my family (fried eggs and bacon usually).

Something really important my husband, 41 years old, lost 7 kg (15 lbs) having a moderate to liberal LCHF so you can imagine us as a happy family. I convinced my biggest contestor.

Thank you for all the materials, updates and articles and videos you sent us. I have shared with some friends in my country, so you will have some Albanian visitors.

With love from Jonida

Comments

Congratulations Jonida – and thank you for spreading the word!

Get started

Do you want to try what Jonida has done? Sign up for our free 2-week keto low-carb challenge!

Alternatively, use our free low-carb guide, or for maximum simplicity try out our new low-carb meal planner service – it’s free to use for a month.

Chili-Covered Salmon with SpinachMon
Pesto Chicken Casserole with Feta Cheese and OlivesTue
Stuffed Cabbage CasseroleWed
Chicken Breast with Herb ButterThu
Low-Carb PizzaFri
Crispy Jerk Chicken Drumsticks with ColeslawSat
Oven-Grilled Pork Shoulder Chops with Green Beans and AvocadoSun

More

A Low-Carb Diet for Beginners

Intermittent Fasting for Beginners

How to Lose Weight

More success stories

anna2

Women 0-39

julia2

Women 40+

Kunal800

Men 0-39

ron2

Men 40+

Top videos about weight loss

Support

Do you want to support Diet Doctor and get access to bonus material? Check out our membership.

Start your free trial here

The post “I Look and Feel Like a New Person” appeared first on Diet Doctor.

https://www.dietdoctor.com/look-feel-like-new-person

No comments:

Post a Comment