Monday, February 6, 2017

The Case for Sugar

candy

Amid all the current research and articles about the horrifying dangers of sugar consumption, here’s a very entertaining piece in defense of it:

There is a hideous injustice overwhelming the world right now. I’m speaking, of course, of the war on sugar. Many books and studies are asserting that sugar causes or contributes to multiple fatal illnesses, costing billions of dollars in health care each year. I dispute none of this. But I would like to add that sugar tastes really, really good.

The New York Times: The Case for Sugar

Earlier

Gary Taubes Responds to Critics Dismissing the Case Against Sugar

“I Used to Blame Fat People. Now I Blame Obesity on Sugar Industry Propaganda”

Top videos about sugar

The post The Case for Sugar appeared first on Diet Doctor.

https://www.dietdoctor.com/the-case-for-sugar

No comments:

Post a Comment