Sunday, February 5, 2017

New Low-Carb Keto Meal Plan

Our new low-carb meal plans tool gives you everything you need to succeed on low carb. Meal plans, recipes and shopping lists – no planning required!

We now have 24 weekly low-carb meal plans available – including keto, moderate, vegetarian, dairy-free and favorites – we’re adding at least one new plan every week. Here’s this week’s new plan:

Annika Rane's Favorites

Annika is working full time as a translator at the Diet Doctor Stockholm office. Her meal plan is ketogenic and will keep you around or below 20 grams of carbs per day. Full meal plan →

Sauce BologneseMon
Chicken with Roasted Vegetables TricoloreTue
Salmon Tandoori with Cucumber SauceWed
Creamy Broccoli and Leek SoupThu
Fat Head PizzaFri
Butter-Baked Fish with Brussels Sprouts and MushroomsSat
Lamb Roast with Broccoli PuréeSun
Here are Annika’s thoughts on cooking:

Cooking needs to be quick without compromising taste. The best part about low carb is that I really enjoy every meal and it makes me feel good.

On weekdays, I often practice intermittent fasting 16:8, and skip breakfast or I’ll have a cup of coffee with heavy whipping cream. For lunch, I always enjoy yesterday’s dinner in a lunchbox, it fits me perfectly only having to cook once a day. On weekends, I have brunch instead of breakfast and I generally spend more time in the kitchen.

I like to vary my cooking, using different kinds of meat, fish, poultry and loads of vegetables. I hope you’ll enjoy my meal plan!

Our low-carb meal plan service is free to try out for a month

Learn more about the low-carb meal plan service

The post New Low-Carb Keto Meal Plan appeared first on Diet Doctor.

https://www.dietdoctor.com/new-low-carb-meal-plan-annika-ranes-favorites

No comments:

Post a Comment