Friday, February 24, 2017

Fantastic Diabetes Reversal – In Only Four Months!

Senior man walking down the beach

Stock photo

We received this fantastic e-mail from a very happy Nikolas, about his quick type 2 diabetes reversal:

Good afternoon,

My name is Nikolas and I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes four months ago. At this moment, the last days of December 2016, I am completely diabetes free without using any medications at all! I am free from any kind of medication. My doctor just used the standard protocol and prescribed Metformin for me but since making my research on your website I decided to go low carb high fat!

I was also fasting once a week for detoxification according to the advice of Jason Fung. Unfortunately I don’t like picturing myself but I am 20 kilos (44 lbs) less than I was in August 2016! This is amazing advice you gave me, not to use and follow the standard protocol and taking medications for a dietary disease! It is the worst thing doing to people giving them medications instead of advising fasting and a low carb high fat approach!

Thanks very much,
Nikolas

Comments

Congratulations to your amazing diabetes reversal, Nicolas!

Get started

Do you want to try what Nicolas has done? Sign up for our free 2-week keto low-carb challenge!

Also feel free to have a look at this guide: How to Reverse Type 2 Diabetes

Alternatively, use our free low-carb guide, or for maximum simplicity try out our new low-carb meal planner service – it’s free to use for a month.

Chicken and Veggie WokMon
Italian Cabbage Stir-FryTue
Thai Fish with Curry and CoconutWed
Asian Cabbage Stir-FryThu
Rotisserie Chicken with Chili Béarnaise SauceFri
Oven-Grilled Pork Shoulder Chops with Green Beans and AvocadoSat
Salmon Tandoori with Cucumber SauceSun

More

A Low-Carb Diet for Beginners

How to Lose Weight

More success stories

anna2

Women 0-39

julia2

Women 40+

Kunal800

Men 0-39

ron2

Men 40+

Top videos about type 2 diabetes

Support

Do you want to support Diet Doctor and get access to bonus material? Check out our membership.

Start your free trial here

The post Fantastic Diabetes Reversal – In Only Four Months! appeared first on Diet Doctor.

https://www.dietdoctor.com/fantastic-diabetes-reversal-four-months

No comments:

Post a Comment