Monday, February 20, 2017

Advanced Low-Carb Tips


4.6 out of 5 stars5 stars75%4 stars13%3 stars5%2 stars3%1 star2%157 ratings7,237 views
Are you having trouble on your low-carb diet, despite being experienced in all the basics? Are you struggling with weight loss for example?

Here’s a treat: Dr. Eric Westman, one of the world’s leading experts on low carb, tells us his best advanced low-carb tips. These are things that even people experienced on low carb may miss, or may even be completely unaware of.

Watch the short segment above for a slightly controversial highlight (transcript).

Watch it

The full 31-minute interview – with many more advanced and helpful tips – is available, with captions and transcript, for members:

Advanced Low-Carb Tips! – with Dr. Eric Westman

Start your free membership trial to watch it instantly – as well as over 190 video courses, movies, other interviews, or presentations. Plus Q&A with experts and our new awesome low-carb meal planner tool, etc.

Feedback

Here’s what our members have said about the interview:

What a great interview with Dr. Westman! It validates what I speculated to myself the problem was. I had just started losing weight again when I discovered “bullet-proof coffee.” Instantly (within 1 week) I gained 3 pounds (1 kg)!

Another great tip (that I had noticed and am now validated) is that I need to wait 15 – 20 min before I get a true reading on how hungry I actually am.

Dr. Eenfeldt, thank you so much! I have a doctor’s appointment coming up next week and had worked myself into such a “funk” that I was going to be heavier than my last visit. Now I have renewed self-confidence and believe I know how to continue.
– Ellen

Great interview.
I would like to see more of these type of interviews where Dr. Eenfeldt has more interaction with the interviewee.
– Jim

Yes this was an interesting interview – good to identify several issues that are likely contributing to my weight loss slowing/stalling. At 59, I am post menopause (& 10 years post breast cancer treatment). It’s nice to know that these are known issues and not just me!
– Sue

Advanced Low-Carb Tips! – with Dr. Eric Westman

Top advanced low-carb videos

More (for members)


 

Top videos with Dr. Eric Westman

More (for members)

 

More

How to Lose Weight

Low Carb for Beginners
A Quick Guide to Ketogenic Diets

The post Advanced Low-Carb Tips appeared first on Diet Doctor.

https://www.dietdoctor.com/advanced-low-carb-tips-2

No comments:

Post a Comment