Monday, January 2, 2017

“Without LCHF It Is Not Possible!”

Before and after

Before and after

Do you want to know how to lose 41 kg (90 lbs) in only 10 months? Then you should read this story by Nilesh where he shares how he did it:

Hi Dr. Andreas,

Good day and thank you for your emails and updates with LCHF stories and recipes.

Now in December 2016 my weight is 79 kg (174 lbs), I have lost 41 kg (90 lbs) in total in just 10 months. WITHOUT LCHF IT IS NOT POSSIBLE!

The first picture was taken on February 1st 2016 where I weigh 120 kg (265 lbs) and the second one on the 20th of November.

Further, my goal weight is 72 kg (159 lbs), I am 175 cm (5’7″) and age 39.

Will send you a full update and pictures in a few months.

Many thanks for all the great work you and your team do, Dr. Andreas!

Best Regards,
Nilesh

We asked Nilesh about what he eats in a typical day, and whether he fasts. This is what he answered:

My diet is under 20 grams carbs a day. I prefer to cook for myself with eggs, chicken, lamb meat in a lot of butter and cabbage, cauliflower, spinach and other green vegetables cooked in olive oil which is easily found in India.

The following I totally skip since the first day I started LCHF:

  • Rice
  • Grains
  • Starch
  • Pasta
  • Bread
  • Cake
  • Fruit
  • Sugar

Also, I do intermittent fasting daily because I am not hungry after one meal at night until noon the next day.

Comments

What a fantastic transformation, Nilesh! And thank you for sharing how you did this.

Do you want to try what Nilesh has done? Check out our low-carb guide or sign up right away for our free 2-week keto low-carb challenge!

How to do it

A Low-Carb Diet for Beginners

Intermittent Fasting for Beginners

How to Lose Weight

More success stories

anna2

Women 0-39

julia2

Women 40+

Kunal800

Men 0-39

ron2

Men 40+

Top videos about weight loss


Support

Do you want to support Diet Doctor and get access to bonus material? Check out our membership.

Start your free trial here

The post “Without LCHF It Is Not Possible!” appeared first on Diet Doctor.

https://www.dietdoctor.com/without-lchf-not-possible

No comments:

Post a Comment