Sunday, January 22, 2017

“Now, Here I Am Eights Months Later and 63 Pounds Lighter”

ashley

Before and after

Keep reading if you want to know how Ashley lost 63 lbs (29 kg) and reversed her type 2 diabetes in only eight months!

Hi!

I started a LCHF diet after visiting Diet Doctor’s website. I began in May 2016 right after Mother’s Day. My starting weight was 240 lbs (109 kg)… Today I weigh in at 177 lbs (80 kg)!!!

Living a low-carb life really came easy to me. In the first 10 days I dropped 13 lbs (6 kg). I honestly thought something was going wrong! This actually was my biggest motivation to continue. I saw such quick results so I just keep doing it. I don’t do any exercise, although I have been contemplating starting.

I’ve heard about a lot of people losing large amounts of weight on low-carb diets and I finally became one of them.
Now, here I am eight months later and 63 lbs lighter (29 kg). I am no longer diabetic, so no more shots for me! I have been featured in my work’s monthly newsletter because of the dramatic difference. I’ve heard about a lot of people losing large amounts of weight on low-carb diets and I finally became one of them. I’ve become a “success story”… and I’m just a regular, normal, down home person.

I have no dietician or exercise trainer, or any other extraordinary help. It came very easy to me to give up rice, potatoes, pasta, and bread. I eat very small amounts of those things now, like pizza, cereal and Mexican food but I don’t go to the extreme. So this is my story and if I can do it so can you – just sayin’, LOL!

Ashley

Comments

What a fantastic success story Ashley! Congratulations!

Get started

Do you want to try what Ashley has done? Sign up for our free 2-week keto low-carb challenge!

Alternatively, use our free low-carb guide, or for maximum simplicity try out our brand new low-carb meal planner service – it’s free to use for a month.

More

A Low-Carb Diet for Beginners

How to Reverse Type 2 Diabetes

More success stories

anna2

Women 0-39

julia2

Women 40+

Kunal800

Men 0-39

ron2

Men 40+

Top videos about weight loss

Support

Do you want to support Diet Doctor and get access to bonus material? Check out our membership.

Start your free trial here

The post “Now, Here I Am Eights Months Later and 63 Pounds Lighter” appeared first on Diet Doctor.

https://www.dietdoctor.com/now-here-i-am-eights-months-later-and-63-pounds-lighter

No comments:

Post a Comment