Friday, January 6, 2017

“I Loved It, I Feel Great, I Have Been Re-Educated About Food”

Challenge

Last year about 70,000 people signed up for free guidance, meal plans, recipes, shopping lists, troubleshooting tips, etc., via the two-week keto low-carb challenge.

We’ve now redesigned and updated the challenge to make it even greater… and it’s still free! Just in the last few days 6,500 people have signed up.

Here are reactions from some brave people who tried it over the last few weeks (during the holiday season!).

Feedback

I have been at this for only a couple of weeks. Honestly, I don’t think I could have even stuck with it for a day without the recipes. I am familiar with dieting, too much so. I went form strict calorie restriction, committed veganism to this. WOW, what a shocker. But within 48 hours i noticed things missing… stomach distress, bloating and wicked highs and lows. So I stuck with it. I did struggle with this fatigue and all over achiness, but I ran through it (trying to shed a few pounds and become fat adapted for long distance running). Finally, my energy returned, not in the way I hear ultra runners say their energy level is, but that just means I can only get better.

Last night, I went to an important dinner. I did not want to offend the host, so I cheated, which I normally never do, simply because I am stubborn but more importantly, because I love all I can eat on this diet… all those longed and forsaken foods I loved and STILL FEEL FULL! I am actually taking in less calories with this way of eating and feel much more satisfied.

But I cheated… and I paid for it. Immediate stomach distress. So, let that be my lesson for the New Year. I hope I can surpass any of the ill effects (high cholesterol and high blood pressure) that have never been issues for me, with this WOE and make it a life style change. Time will tell.

Thanks,
Ellen


 
We are going to continue on – because we have weight loss goals for this year :)
We found this quite easy to do. Being vegetarian, we had to change up some of the recipes – but that was easy enough. I did experience a keto rash – so I increased my carbs, and it seemed to help a little bit.

We are going to continue on – because we have weight loss goals for this year :)

Thank you so much for putting all this together.
Heather and Steve


 
It was very helpful. The recipes are a godsend and very tasty.

Harvey


 
I can’t believe it was free and so easy to follow. It’s definitely life changing for me.
I loved it, I feel great, I have been re-educated about food. I can’t believe it was free and so easy to follow. It’s definitely life changing for me.

Regards,
Victoria


Try it yourself

Sign up for the free 2-week keto low-carb challenge!

More

More success stories

frida800-600×600

Women 0-39

ac8001-600×600

Women 40+

peterbig-600×600

Men 0-39

PeterR800

Men 40+


Support

Do you want to support Diet Doctor and get access to bonus material? Check out our membership.

Join free for a month

Popular low-carb videos


PS

Do you have a success story you want to share on this blog? Send it (photos appreciated) to andreas@dietdoctor.com. Let me know if it’s OK to publish your photo and name or if you’d rather remain anonymous.

The post “I Loved It, I Feel Great, I Have Been Re-Educated About Food” appeared first on Diet Doctor.

https://www.dietdoctor.com/loved-feel-great-re-educated-food

No comments:

Post a Comment