Has the advice to reduce natural fats, in order to lower the risk for cardiovascular disease, really been rightful? Or could it be the other way around – that we’d be better off eating more healthy, natural fats?
That’s what a new Norwegian intervention study examined. What were their findings? That a diet with more butter, cream and cold-pressed oils – with fully 73% of energy from fat – resulted in weight loss and improvements in several markers for heart health.
- American Journal of Clinical Nutrition: Visceral Adiposity and Metabolic Syndrome After Very High–Fat and Low-Fat Isocaloric Diets: A Randomized Controlled Trial
- EurekAlert!: Saturated Fat Could Be Good for You
- University of Bergen: Very-High-Fat Diet Reversed Obesity and Disease Risk
- India Times: Good News Is That Saturated Fat Can Be Good For Health: Says Study
- Daily Mail: Saturated Fat IS Good for You, Study Claims: Controversial Research Shows Butter Boosts Good Cholesterol Levels
Don’t fear fat. Fat is your friend.
Videos about saturated fat
The post New Study: High-Fat Diet Reversed Obesity and Improved Risk Factors appeared first on Diet Doctor.https://www.dietdoctor.com/new-study-high-fat-diet-reversed-obesity-improved-risk-factors