Monday, December 19, 2016

“I Thoroughly Enjoy This Way of Life”

Drinking tea helps Janelle with her fasting

Drinking tea helps Janelle with her fasting

A friend of Janelle recommended the Diet Doctor site to her as a way to lose weight, so she decided to try it. And apparently, she’s been pretty successful:

I am 64 years old. I have depression issues. I am clearly addicted to bad foods and sugar.

A dear friend told me about your site, as she had tremendous success with it, she encouraged me to try it. I enjoy your recipes, enjoy fasting and making this way of eating my own.

I started off at 211 lbs (96 kg). My biggest challenge is emotional eating. Another challenge is figuring out how to eat when I work nights, but I’ve done that, with much experimenting. I have to think of progress made whenever I’m tempted to comfort or emotional eat.

I wish I’d known this while raising my children, as they are adults now. I’m now in the 180s (82 kg). I thoroughly enjoy this way of life.

THANK YOU!
Janelle

We asked Janelle about what she eats and how she fasts in a regular day, and this is what she answered:

Fasting is done weekly, starting the day off at 05.00 am with a couple of hot cups of tea. Between noon and 2 pm, I’ll eat something from your delicious recipes and drink more water or tea.

Comments

Way to go Janelle – and the best of luck with your continued journey.

How to do it

Low-Carb Recipes

How to Lose Weight

Intermittent Fasting for Beginners

More success stories

anna2

Women 0-39

julia2

Women 40+

Kunal800

Men 0-39

ron2

Men 40+

Top videos about weight loss


Support

Do you want to support Diet Doctor and get access to bonus material? Check out our membership.

Start your free trial here

The post “I Thoroughly Enjoy This Way of Life” appeared first on Diet Doctor.

https://www.dietdoctor.com/thoroughly-enjoy-way-life

No comments:

Post a Comment