Monday, November 14, 2016

“My Doctor Could Not Believe It”

doctor

We are always very happy to hear from our readers, especially when we’ve played a role in improving their health, as in this brief amazing story from Ed:

Hi there.

51-year old male. Was diagnosed six months ago with type 2 diabetes and with an A1c at 11.6. I was put on metformin by my doctor, 500 mg x 2 daily. I was really confused about the next steps of my life.

Then I came across your site and felt that I should try it. I went on the very extreme 20/30 grams of carbs LCHF and a few days ago I did my blood work, my doctor could not believe it. I have lost 42 pounds (19 kg), A1c is 4.9, HDL is 89, all the numbers are fantastic same as you… Dr. Andreas

Comments

Congratulations Ed! That’s quite an improvement, I guess most doctors simply never see anything like it (as they only treat type 2 diabetes with drugs).

How to do it

A Low-Carb Diet for Beginners

How to Reverse Type 2 Diabetes

More success stories

frida800-600×600

Women 0-39

ac8001-600×600

Women 40+

peterbig-600×600

Men 0-39

PeterR800

Men 40+

Earlier

“I Am Healing My Brain as Well as My Pancreas!”

“That Very Afternoon My Life Was Transformed“

Videos about diabetes


Support

Do you want to support Diet Doctor and get access to bonus material? Check out our membership.

Start your free trial here

The post “My Doctor Could Not Believe It” appeared first on Diet Doctor.

https://www.dietdoctor.com/doctor-not-believe

No comments:

Post a Comment