Tuesday, October 4, 2016

“In Short, It Works”

Blood sugar before and after LCHF

Blood sugar before and after LCHF

Can an LCHF diet help people with type 1 diabetes?

According to the picture above and Greg’s personal story, the answer appears to be very clear:

The E-mail

Dr. Eenfeldt,

Just a quick note to thank you for your excellent website and approach to diabetes management. I’ve been type 1 over 30 years and saw endocrinologists, dietitians, etc. and faithfully read every issue of Diabetes Forecast. I NEVER heard of LCHF as an alternative to sliding scales, counting starches, etc. until I came across your website.

I’ve also lost 10 pounds (5 kg) in the first month and don’t feel like I’m on a diet
Attached is data from my CGM for the 30 days prior to LCHF and the first 30 days after. No counting portions, craving till the next meal or hunger pain. In short, it works. I’ve also lost 10 pounds (5 kg) in the first month and don’t feel like I’m on a diet. I’ve reduced my insulin to 1/3 of what I was taking pre-LCHF.

Best regards,
Greg

Comment

Congratulations, Greg, on finding a great way to manage your type 1 diabetes.

More

All 20+ earlier posts on controlling type 1 diabetes using low carb

Are you ready?

Low Carb for Beginners

How to Lose Weight

How to Reverse Your Diabetes Type 2

Take the FREE Low-Carb Challenge

More success stories

Fatima800

Women 0-39

elizabeth800

Women 40+

avistreck

Men 0-39

Fagley

Men 40+


Support

We want to help millions of people to massively improve their health like Greg. Do you want to support Diet Doctor and get access to bonus material? Check out our membership.

Start your free trial here

Videos




PS

Do you have a success story you want to share on this blog? Send it (photos appreciated) to andreas@dietdoctor.com. Let me know if it’s OK to publish your photo and name or if you’d rather remain anonymous.

The post “In Short, It Works” appeared first on Diet Doctor.

https://www.dietdoctor.com/in-short-it-works

No comments:

Post a Comment