Tuesday, September 13, 2016

“This Has Changed My Life”

Nancy struggled with dieting for a long time, and never felt like she could find a way of eating that suited her.

Then she found low carb and intermittent fasting, and it was life changing. No calorie counting. No killing herself at the gym. And still the excess weight falls off her, without even trying.

The E-mail

First I want to THANK YOU for having a free sight for everyone. I became a member earlier this year after losing approximately 25 lbs (11 kg). I started in August 2015 and today with the challenge and before I have lost 35 lbs (16 kg) without trying.

The eating lifestyle is easy.
I like that it is slow since I am 63 years old and didn’t want loose skin while losing. My Doctor was impressed. I am still losing and have another 25 lbs (11 kg) to go. The eating lifestyle is easy. I bought 2 packs of wide mouth mason jars and make 2 or 3 meals at once and fill jars for quick and easy meals for lunch or dinner and I can take out what I am in the mood for from the freezer and place in cold water for about 20 min to defrost.

I actually use the Challenge guidelines all the time, I just change the meals I want. The fasting aspect is so easy.

Sorry for so long an email but this has changed my life, no longer counting calories, killing myself at the gym or eating processed food. I feel so much better than I ever have. I look forward to my yearly blood test to see the improvement. Thank you for all you do in research and keeping us up to date.

Nancy

Comments

Congratulations Nancy to your weight loss and improved health – keep up the great work.

Are you ready?

Low Carb for Beginners

Intermittent Fasting for Beginners

How to Lose Weight

Take the FREE Low-Carb Challenge

More success stories

Fatima800

Women 0-39

elizabeth800

Women 40+

avistreck

Men 0-39

Fagley

Men 40+


Support

We want to help millions of people to massively improve their health like Nancy. Do you want to support Diet Doctor and get access to bonus material? Check out our membership.

Start your free trial here

Videos




PS

Do you have a success story you want to share on this blog? Send it (photos appreciated) to andreas@dietdoctor.com. Let me know if it’s OK to publish your photo and name or if you’d rather remain anonymous.

The post “This Has Changed My Life” appeared first on Diet Doctor.

https://www.dietdoctor.com/this-has-changed-my-life

No comments:

Post a Comment