Saturday, September 24, 2016

“I Feel Fantastic”

Before and after

Before and after

Three months ago Marci started a low-carb diet, and she’s had quite some assistance from the Diet Doctor website. Amazingly she’s already down 34 lbs (15 kg), and she feels great.

Here are some of the things that have helped her on her journey:

The E-mail

Andreas,

I started my LCHF lifestyle on June 1st. Shortly after starting I discovered your website. I have to be honest, at first I was skeptical of having to join and pay a monthly fee. I did think the price was reasonable, but wondered just how often the website would be updated, new content added, etc. I have to say I have been so pleased with my membership. Every time I log on there is new content to read, or videos to watch.

I feel like you and your team do an excellent job of keeping current about the low-carb news and community. Excellent information, interesting stories. You’re the most truthful, legit website out there and I am so glad I found you and wanted to say thanks.

I completely gave up diet soda… and I feel fantastic.
Currently I am down 34 lbs (15 kg) and about 30 lbs (14 kg) away from my goal. More importantly, I eat healthier than I ever have, I completely gave up diet soda (which I never realized was impeding my weight loss) and I feel fantastic. I have even began exercising because I feel good and am enjoying it. I have done low carb before, but never changed my whole lifestyle. I give you and your website the credit. Keep up the great work, it is worth every penny.

Marci

Comments

We’re very glad to hear that you’re happy with the membership, Marci, and congratulations on all the success!

Are you ready?

Low Carb for Beginners

How to Lose Weight

How to Reverse Your Diabetes Type 2

Take the FREE Low-Carb Challenge

More success stories

Fatima800

Women 0-39

elizabeth800

Women 40+

avistreck

Men 0-39

Fagley

Men 40+


Support

We want to help millions of people to massively improve their health like Marci. Do you want to support Diet Doctor and get access to bonus material? Check out our membership.

Start your free trial here

Videos




PS

Do you have a success story you want to share on this blog? Send it (photos appreciated) to andreas@dietdoctor.com. Let me know if it’s OK to publish your photo and name or if you’d rather remain anonymous.

The post “I Feel Fantastic” appeared first on Diet Doctor.

https://www.dietdoctor.com/i-feel-fantastic

No comments:

Post a Comment