Saturday, July 23, 2016

“The Best Thing I Have Done for Myself in a Long Time”

Challenge

So far this year more than 41,000 people have signed up for FREE guidance, meal plans, recipes, shopping lists, troubleshooting tips, etc., via the two-week low-carb challenge.

What could happen if you were to take it? Here’s feedback from this week:

Feedback

Absolutely loved it. Easier than I thought. Really thought it would be tough as I ate so much bread and pasta. Now I’ve more energy and lost an inch and a half off my waist.

Very happy 40 something 🙂 Thank you.


 
Thanks for the opportunity. Enjoyed the life changing practice & I can touch and feel the difference & will continue the practice for next one month to see the results.

In terms of suggestions, if there’s any possibility to share the LCHF goods for people always on the move and have to eat hotel, restaurants foods for 30% 40% / month as it’s rather difficult to keep lower carbs with hotel menus? [Check out this guide. /Andreas]

Regards,
Prasanna


 

Thank you Andreas, it was great, I have already lost 3 kg (7 lbs) even without fully sticking to the rules and I am planning to continue. I would suggest adding more easy recipes that would help in the compliance.

Thanks and best regards,
Hiba

 


 
Fantastic!! Meals are simple & easy to cook and prepare!!!
 
 
I am looking at an eating pattern that I can live with long term.

Many thanks for your low carb menus, I have been following them, plus other recipes on your site. I like the simplicity and ease in them. I am a type 2 diabetic on metformin, I test my blood sugars daily and found that my fasting levels are down to 6 and below and also 2 hours after meals it has gone to normal levels after being 7 plus. I do find that I eat small amounts of fruit, mostly berries and the odd oatcake, but otherwise no obvious carbs. I am looking at an eating pattern that I can live with long term. I have lost a few pounds of weight, but not a large amount so far (about 6 pounds (2,5 kg)) I have an under active thyroid and find losing weight difficult. Thank you again for your help, Sian Morgan

 


 

Hi
I enjoyed this way of eating, it suits me perfectly. Sometimes, scrambled egg for breakfast every day was challenging. I am continuing. I lost 2 kg (5 lbs), so I am pleased, need to continue, no difference in inches around the middle yet.
Thank you
Kathy

 


 
I thought this challenge was fantastic.

I lost 13 pounds (6kg) – woo hoo!!

I wasn’t hungry between meals.

Sugar has always been a huge problem for me and I wasn’t even tempted once. A couple of times people offered me candy and I instantly refused. Didn’t even have to think about it.

Got invited out for a meal a couple of times but I was so looking forward to what was on my meal plan, that I didn’t feel it was worth it.

Loved that I didn’t have to think about what to have for lunch. That is always my hardest meal to prepare for.

Charlene


 

Hi Andreas,
Just want to let you know that I just completed the Low-Carb challenge with my wife and we are elated at how well we feel. I have lost about 10 lbs (4,5 kg) and the most amazing thing is that I don’t feel hungry and have not craved the sweets that I normally would after dinner.

Thanks for everything,

Charles


 

Thank you for this amazing, healthy successful diet. I lost 5 pounds (2 kg), reduced my blood pressure and glucose levels.
Joan

 


 
Hi,

Diet was easy to follow, didn’t lose anything the first week, but week 2, I’m down 4 pounds (2 kg). I will continue to try to stick to my new way of eating.

Thanks


 
I find the food filling so am eating less and only when Im hungry rather than out of habit like before.

I have just completed my two week introduction to LCHF diet. I think it’s amazing!

The recipes are so tasty, easy and quick to make. The ingredients are readily available in most supermarkets and are inexpensive. I find the food filling so am eating less and only when Im hungry rather than out of habit like before.

Over the two weeks I have lost 9 pounds (4,5 kg) and haven’t felt hungry or deprived once. I find it much easier to say no to sweet foods now and have no cravings.

The website is great and has lots of information which is easy to understand. There are some food items that I’m unsure of though and would like guidance – diet drinks such as 7up or Coke say they have no carbs or sugars. Are these OK to drink on occasion? Going forward, for all food stuff, do I just check the label and make sure it’s less than 5g carbs per 100g?

Kind regards,
Susan


 
 
It was great, I only lost about a kilo (2 pounds), but found it so easy to follow and making lunch with my dinner is a brilliant idea that I can’t believe I never thought of. LOL. I will continue low carb, as I was before anyway, and I will continue to use your recipes, some of which I found delicious. Thank you
 

I found it very helpful. Easy to follow. I’ve been thinking on going on low carb and it seemed so complicated to do.
Thanks for getting me started

 


 
I loved the 2 week challenge. So much so that I accepted the 3rd week.

The recipes are very tasty.There is a lot of food daily. I began eating twice a day rather than the three meals suggested. When I watched the video and learned of intermittent fasting, I did that for one day and will do it again for a more extended time.

Thank you for making all the information available. I am going to join membership. This is the best thing I have done for myself in a long time.


 

Are you ready?

Take the FREE Low-Carb Challenge

Low Carb for Beginners

How to Lose Weight

More success stories

frida800-600×600

Women 0-39

ac8001-600×600

Women 40+

peterbig-600×600

Men 0-39

PeterR800

Men 40+


Support

Do you want to support Diet Doctor and get access to bonus material? Check out our membership.

Start your free trial here

Videos


PS

Do you have a success story you want to share on this blog? Send it (photos appreciated) to andreas@dietdoctor.com. Let me know if it’s OK to publish your photo and name or if you’d rather remain anonymous.

The post “The Best Thing I Have Done for Myself in a Long Time” appeared first on Diet Doctor.

http://www.dietdoctor.com/best-thing-done-for-myself-long-time

No comments:

Post a Comment