Friday, June 17, 2016

“I Feel the Happiest, the Healthiest and the Most Confident I Have Ever Felt in My Life!”

bee2

Before and after

Bee finally managed to drop 57 lbs (26 kilos) when she found new advice and coaching at a free online group… here’s how it happened.

Hi!

My name is Erin but I’ve been called Bee as long as I can ever remember…

I was addicted to sugar probably before I could walk and used to drink apple juice by the bottle five or six times a day. I used to eat and drink so much sugar as a toddler that I had to have the majority of my teeth removed at the age of four because they were all rotten……

I was a very active child and participated in a lot of sports and dancing until I reached puberty at around 11 and my weight just tripled! I was under 5 feet tall wearing a size 20 and probably weighed in around at 85+ kilos. I had a bout of glandular fever and after this I never really felt the same again. I was very sick all the time, tired, irritable and had terrible periods. This was all put down to being a “typical teenager” and the fever but I suffered through my teens with undiagnosed hypothyroidism with and endometriosis.

Fast forward to my twenties and I continued to struggle through the tiredness and pain as what I thought was part of the glandular fever… all the while I was growing a pretty impressive goiter on my thyroid. I suffered 5 miscarriages through my twenties… I dieted and regained any lost weight through all the “proper and advised methods” which was killing me slowly from the inside. I was simply told by my doctor that I obviously couldn’t have any children and he’d “keep an eye” on the large lump in my throat.

As I approached my thirties, I knew I had to do something about my body and the way I was living…..it wasn’t normal to feel this sick all the time and it certainly wasn’t normal to eat half a block of caramello chocolate for breakfast!! I suffered yet another miscarriage at the end of 2014 and then another one just six months later… this nearly sent me over the edge. I started doing Atkins which at the start I found to be quite easy but I didn’t lose any weight and I was at the gym at 4.30 am four days a week with a personal trainer. I was starting to feel like giving it all up when I stumbled across the Beginners LCHF/Banting page and this is what changed my life. I got some pretty impressive advice and coaching from a beautiful bunch of Admins… They were with me throughout all the hard times and helped me pick myself up and dust myself off when I needed it, without their support I doubt I’d be where I am today.

LCHF has given me back my life… I no longer have to take any medication for my thyroid and my goiter hasn’t grown any larger… my endometriosis has settled and my periods are tolerable. I no longer have as much lower back or hip pain, I don’t eat chocolate for breakfast and I have dropped 3 dress sizes and 26 kilograms since July 2015! I feel the happiest, the healthiest and the most confident I have ever felt in my life! I actively spread the LCHF message whenever I get the chance to anyone that will listen!

If you wish to start your LCHF/Banting Journey feel free to come visit a great support group here.

#BringBackTheFat

Comment

Congratulations Bee! Getting online support from a group of similar-minded people is very smart, I highly recommend it to others.

More success stories

frida800-600×600

Women 0-39

ac8001-600×600

Women 40+

peterbig-600×600

Men 0-39

PeterR800-600×600

Men 40+

More

LCHF for Beginners

How to Lose Weight

The challenge

challenge_pic2

Videos


PS

Do you have a success story you want to share on this blog? Send it (photos appreciated) to andreas@dietdoctor.com. Let me know if it’s OK to publish your photo and name or if you’d rather remain anonymous.

The post “I Feel the Happiest, the Healthiest and the Most Confident I Have Ever Felt in My Life!” appeared first on Diet Doctor.

http://www.dietdoctor.com/feel-happiest-healthies-most-confident-have-ever-felt-life

No comments:

Post a Comment