Monday, June 13, 2016

“I Don’t Feel Like I’m Five Years Older – More Like Five Years Younger!”

johanna1

Before and after

A few years ago Johanna was scheduled for gastric bypass surgery for her obesity. At the hospital she got cold feet and declined. Instead she went on a low-carb diet and lost 112 lbs. (51 kg):

How to Lose 112 Pounds With LCHF Instead of Gastric Bypass Surgery

So what has happened since then? She just sent an update:

The Email

Hi Andreas,

I just had to send you these pictures of myself! There are five years between the pictures.

I have sometimes struggled to be strict, but then I’ve made an effort to, and felt so much better. I know my body doesn’t tolerate sugar and simple carbohydrates. I still have a few pounds left to my goal weight.

I work out four times a week. I never thought I’d be able to do this!

I would never have done this well or felt so good, if it weren’t for low carb! I don’t feel five years older – more like five years younger!

All the best and thank you!
Johanna

Comment

Congratulations on your fantastic weight journey and for keeping it up, Johanna!

Try it yourself

Do you want to try a low-carb diet yourself? Use these resources:


challenge_pic2

Weight Loss

More

How to eat LCHF4.6 out of 5 stars5 star73%4 star14%3 star8%2 star1%1 star2%429 ratings42911:18The 5 common mistakes on LCHF4.7 out of 5 stars5 star82%4 star11%3 star4%2 star0%1 star1%70 ratings7009:25

More success stories

Fatima800

Women 0-39

Lindha800

Women 40+

Kunal800

Men 0-39

dad1800

Men 40+

Your story

Do you have a story to share? Do you want to help others get inspired? Here’s how to do it.

The post “I Don’t Feel Like I’m Five Years Older – More Like Five Years Younger!” appeared first on Diet Doctor.

http://www.dietdoctor.com/i-dont-feel-like-im-five-years-older-more-like-five-years-younger

No comments:

Post a Comment