Thursday, May 19, 2016

“This Is Definitely a Way of Eating for Life!”

Jessica

Jessica

Only two months with LCHF, and 29-year old Jessica has found her way of eating for life. Here’s why:

The Email

Hi Dr. Eenfeldt,

My name is Jessica. I am 29 years old, 5’8″ (173 cm), and started out at 312 pounds (141 kg).

I just wanted to drop you a note to let you know that I very much appreciate what you have done with your LCHF website. I have been working strict LCHF for two months now and have lost 23.4 pounds (11 kg). I had a stall in the middle and realized that my consumption of artificial sweeteners causes me to retain (and even gain) weight, so I cut those out and my weight loss has evened out to about 2 pounds (1 kg) a week.

I’m only two months in, but I’m already sleeping much better – all the way through the night, now! – and my doctor reduced my thyroid medication. My acne is gone, my dry skin is gone, and I have tons of energy. Not to mention, of course, that I eat wonderful food now, I don’t have to track a single bite, and I just eat whenever I’m hungry, until I’m full. I truly feel that this is how humans are supposed to eat.

My entire family is now working LCHF, and my husband has lost 20 pounds (9 kg) himself. This is definitely a way of eating for life! I will send you my success story once I’m much closer to my goal weight, but I’m already seeing results and wanted to tell you thank you.

Thank you!
Jessica


Comment

Congratulations Jessica! Keep up the good work!

Try it yourself

Do you want to try a low-carb diet yourself? Use these resources:


challenge_pic2

More

How to eat LCHF4.6 out of 5 stars5 star74%4 star14%3 star8%2 star1%1 star2%375 ratings37511:18The 5 common mistakes on LCHF4.7 out of 5 stars5 star81%4 star11%3 star4%2 star0%1 star1%61 ratings6109:25

More success stories

Fatima800

Women 0-39

Lindha800

Women 40+

Kunal800

Men 0-39

dad1800

Men 40+

Your story

Do you have a story to share? Do you want to help others get inspired? Here’s how to do it.

The post “This Is Definitely a Way of Eating for Life!” appeared first on Diet Doctor.

http://www.dietdoctor.com/this-is-definitely-a-way-of-eating-for-life

No comments:

Post a Comment