Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Fat Was the Key!

Butter, cheese and oil on white background

At the age of 42 Aaron was developing type 2 diabetes, after having struggled with his weight forever. He felt hopeless and afraid.

Searching the internet Aaron found his way here, and this is how it changed his life:

The Email

Hi Andreas,

My name is Aaron and I just wanted to say thank you.

Your site literally changed my life.

I am 42 years old and have been struggling with my weight for about 20 years. I have tried almost every diet over the years. Always losing but then gaining more than I lost.

In the last 2 years I developed hypertension and pre-diabetes.

Last January I felt hopeless and afraid. I was on three hypertension medications and had a A1C of 6.2. My doctor wanted to start treating me for Diabetes. On January 17th I found dietdoctor.com. I immediately started a restricted low carb/high fat diet based on the info on your site and Dr. Eric Westman’s e-book.

Today I am 25 pounds (11 kg) lighter, off my meds and just found out yesterday my A1C is already down to 5.5!!!

I fast at least 12 hours every day without even thinking about it. I eat 2 meals a day and I am never hungry. I am still losing weight.

I have tried low carb many times before but always tried to stay low fat. Fat was the key!

I am a member of your site I’ve watched every video!

You guys seriously rock.

Thanks for everything!

Aaron

Comment

Congratulations, Aaron! Reversing diabetes is a great achievement. Thanks for sharing your story with us.

Try it yourself

Do you want to try a low-carb diet yourself? Use these resources:


challenge_pic2

More with Dr. Westman

Interview – Eric Westman Part 14.5 out of 5 stars5 star72%4 star15%3 star3%2 star5%1 star3%59 ratings5905:59Dr Westman’s Guide to LCHF 2/5: How to Become a Fat-Burning Machine4.7 out of 5 stars5 star80%4 star13%3 star2%2 star2%1 star1%75 ratings7511:30

 How to Do an LCHF Diet – Dr. Eric Westman4.6 out of 5 stars5 star74%4 star16%3 star3%2 star2%1 star2%79 ratings791:00:45LCHF Treatment of Obesity and Metabolic Syndrome – Eric Westman5.0 out of 5 stars5 star96%4 star3%3 star0%2 star0%1 star0%27 ratings271:04:37

LCHF and Diabetes – Dr. Eric Westman5.0 out of 5 stars5 star100%4 star0%3 star0%2 star0%1 star0%4 ratings431:24

More success stories

Fatima800

Women 0-39

Lindha800

Women 40+

Kunal800

Men 0-39

dad1800

Men 40+

Your story

Do you have a story to share? Do you want to help others get inspired? Here’s how to do it.

The post “Fat Was the Key!” appeared first on Diet Doctor.

http://www.dietdoctor.com/fat-was-the-key

1 comment:

  1. Slim Trim Active 120mg Capsule that helps prevent fat absorption. In order to lose weight, it is necessary to take regular exercise as well as fat-rich meals along with medication. Also, the use of this drug is restricted to adults only. In USA, many online medicine stores available that provide the best medicines at affordable prices.

    ReplyDelete