Saturday, April 9, 2016

Even More Low-Carb Challenge Success

Challenge

Week 1 groceries

Our new two-week low-carb challenge continues to bring massive success. So far this year 22,000 people have signed up for FREE guidance, meal plans, recipes, shopping lists, troubleshooting tips, etc.

So what could happen if you were to take the challenge? Here’s feedback from this week:

Feedback

Good morning,

Thank you for making this challenge available. My husband and I used the two weeks to ease into the challenge and by the end were eating LCHF. He lost two pounds and I lost four without trying terribly hard.

It made us aware of how many bad diet choices we have been making. We are going to continue on and see how our health improves over the next few months.

Thanks again!
Meghan


 
Quite perfect.
😊
 
The challenge was great. It reduced my cravings and guess what???? I lost 11.1 pounds. Yes, I am counting the 0.1. Thank you
 
Loved this and will continue to use it. So easy to follow. Tricky to start with – the brain has been fooled into the fat-is-bad theory for so long.

Thank you


 
Love it! I never thought a LCHF diet would actually be sustainable. I’m 69, have a BMI of 33, and have lost 6-8 lbs. over a 2-week timeframe. No cravings! I try to stay near the strict low-carb regimen. I don’t keep a record of carbs, but I know it’s low.

The minor side effects described on Diet Doctor have been easily overcome. Slight headaches, some fuzziness, one cramp, slight fatigue… That’s it! I cut my grass on Sunday for the 1st time this year. No fatigue! I’m impressed. I will check my BP today, as I’m mildly hypertensive.

DJJ, U.S.A.


 
I love the low-carb challenge and have lost close to 6 pounds. I’m never hungry first thing in the morning, so I usually have a “breakfast smoothie” consisting of 1 egg, 1 cup of almond or coconut milk, 1 teaspoon of vanilla, and a few drops of stevia. It’s very satisfying, and will keep hunger away (for me) until lunch time. I would love to see more recipes for low-carb smoothies.

Keep up the good work!

Sincerely,
Marcia


 
Thank you, I lost 14.7 lbs. I feel great.
 
I really liked it. My husband and I both did it. I lost 5 pounds and he lost 8 pounds. I liked the guided recipe ideas and guide each day. We’ll keep going. I liked some of the alt. recipes as well. My husband was pessimistic about it at first, but was surprised to find how filling it was. Although we sometimes still have an evening snack (likely more out of habit), it’s not a bag of chips. Instead it’ll be some cottage cheese or yogurt or something.

We plan to continue following along on the website and trying more recipes.
Thank you for the free assistance in changing our eating habits,

Laura


 
Hi,

Well, I started at 95.7 kg and today 92.2 kg so a loss of 3.5 kg.

I was very strict on only eggs for breakfast tuna and eggs for lunch and protein and small amount of above-ground carbs for dinner, water or lemon juice and water or broth for liquids.

It was a bit of a tough ride, but must admit to feeling cleaner and lighter.

Onwards and upwards from here.

Thanks,
Tracy

Are you ready?

Take the FREE Low-Carb Challenge

Low Carb for Beginners

The post Even More Low-Carb Challenge Success appeared first on Diet Doctor.

http://www.dietdoctor.com/even-more-low-carb-challenge-success

No comments:

Post a Comment