Wednesday, March 9, 2016

“Why I Want to Drop Dead Healthy – and I Probably Will”

aseembig1

Do you want to live a long life – and then drop dead healthy? Here’s cardiologist Dr. Aseem Malhotras best advice and plan. A hint: it’s mainly about avoiding sugar and other refined carbs.

The Hippocratic Post: Why I Want to Drop Dead Healthy – and I Probably Will

More with Dr. Malhotra

How to Make Your Food a Powerful Medicine, Not a Slow Poison – Dr. Aseem Malhotra4.5 out of 5 stars5 star76%4 star10%3 star5%2 star5%1 star2%39 ratings3921:39

How Big Pharma Greed Is Killing Tens of Thousands Around the World

Fixing Dad – A New Movie About Reversing Diabetes

Bring Back The Fat to Australia

The post “Why I Want to Drop Dead Healthy – and I Probably Will” appeared first on Diet Doctor.

http://www.dietdoctor.com/why-i-want-to-drop-dead-healthy-and-i-probably-will

No comments:

Post a Comment