Tuesday, March 8, 2016

“Thank the Lord for the LCHF Diet!”

Before and after

Before and after

For a couple of years Victoria tried to lose weight on a low-fat diet, and envied her skinny friends. It just did not work for her.

Here’s what happened when she tried doing the opposite:

The Email

Hi, I’m Victoria.

The first pic was me at 13 years old. The other one is of me presently at 16. At the point of the first pic, I had practically given up. I was always tired, sad and insecure. I was saving up money for low-fat products and always envious of my skinny friends. I was wondering why I was making no progress because I cut out fat and at that point I thought eating fat made you fat. How dumb I was. After two straight years of lies and lies and more lies, I finally got the answer.

I read a magazine of how Kim Kardashian got her body back because of a low-carb high-fat diet. So I searched low carb and found this site. I followed all the instructions and after as little as two weeks I was seeing amazing results. I DIDN’T realize how my body didn’t have to rely on carbs for energy and it felt great. I didn’t need unnecessary carbs and sugar and I didn’t overeat. As you can see in the photos, it has made a big impact on my life. Thank the lord for the LCHF diet!!!!

PS: It is okay to post my pictures and my age :) my name is Victoria 😊.

Comment

Congratulations, Victoria, and thank you for sharing your encouraging story and inspiring others!

Your story

Do you have a story to share? Here’s how to do it.

Try it yourself

Do you want to try a low-carb diet yourself? Use these resources:

More success stories

Telaine800

Women 0-39

Lindha800

Women 40+

Cristoph800

Men 0-39

Bernard800

Men 40+

Video

How to eat LCHF4.5 out of 5 stars5 star70%4 star16%3 star8%2 star0%1 star3%233 ratings23311:18 How to Do an LCHF Diet – Dr. Eric Westman4.6 out of 5 stars5 star71%4 star20%3 star5%2 star3%1 star0%60 ratings601:00:45

The post “Thank the Lord for the LCHF Diet!” appeared first on Diet Doctor.

http://www.dietdoctor.com/thank-lord-lchf-diet

No comments:

Post a Comment