Tuesday, February 9, 2016

“We are Both Shocked With the Results”

Here are some impressive results by Sarah Ann Crook and her husband, posted to our Facebook page:

Me and my husband read your blog and website and were inspired to actual find a way to eat differently and eat real food high in fat and flavour. I must say when we started the 2-week challenge we were both sceptical. I am very large with hypothyroidism and PCOS and have always struggled to lose weight. However once my husband starts to eat better he loses quickly but we are both shocked with the results.
I lost 12 lbs and my husband has lost a staggering 21 lbs. We are going to carry on and see where this takes us. Thank you for research that you have shared and I will keep you posted.

Do you want to try the same thing? The 2 week challenge is free – sign up here:

Take the 2-Week Low-Carb Challenge

The post “We are Both Shocked With the Results” appeared first on Diet Doctor.

http://www.dietdoctor.com/we-are-both-shocked-with-the-results

No comments:

Post a Comment