Thursday, December 10, 2015

One Week on LCHF: Weight Down and Blood Sugar Reduced

Alison was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes last year. and tried out various diets without success. After having watched Doctor in the House a week ago she found Diet Doctor and LCHF. Here’s the result of a single week:

The Email

Dear Andreas

I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes a year ago, I have tried on and off to diet with little to no success. I am not on any medication and was testing my BG every day at around 7.2 – 8.8 mmol/l (130 – 158 mg/dl). Not coma inducing but diabetic none the less. Having watched my mother die from diabetes related kidney failure, I thought my life was over at 51!

I watched Doctor in the house a week or so ago and from that found your web site. I started the LCHF way of eating ONE WEEK AGO and this morning was 3 pounds (1.7 kg) lighter and my pre-lunch BG levels today was 5.4 mmol/l (97 mg/dl)! I am so overwhelmed I cannot thank you and Doctor in the house enough for leading my down this path.

I know it’s just a week in and I’m still trying to get to grips with everything (I’ve been ill with a bad cold too) but I now see a bright future again.

With much appreciation and thanks
Alison O

Comment

Congratulations on getting started. Keep this up and your diabetes will likely disappear. Great job!

More

Watch Doctor in the House episode 1 or episode 3.

How to Cure Your Diabetes

LCHF for beginners

Other Diabetes Success Stories

“For me LCHF = Freedom and Health”

“Thanks to LCHF, I Reversed My Type 2 Diabetes and Life Is Good Again”

Another Cured Type 2 Diabetic

“I’ll Introduce Myself as an Ex-Diabetic From Now On”

 

Do you want to try a low-carb diet yourself? Here’s our guide:



Earlier Success Stories

Telaine800

Women 0-39

 

Lindha800

Women 40+

 

Cristoph800

Men 0-39

 

Bernard800

Men 40+

 

Your Story

Do you have a success story you want to share with others on this blog? It’s a great way to inspire other people to change their lives, like you perhaps have done.

E-mail your story to me at andreas@dietdoctor.com. Before and after photos are great for making your story concrete and relatable to other people. Let me know if it’s OK to publish your photo and name or if you’d rather remain anonymous.

The post One Week on LCHF: Weight Down and Blood Sugar Reduced appeared first on Diet Doctor.

http://www.dietdoctor.com/one-week-lchf-weight-blood-sugar-massively-reduced

No comments:

Post a Comment