Saturday, November 21, 2015

“I’m Planning to Make This a Permanent Lifestyle”

Before & after

Before & after

Carl had lost over a 100 pounds by adopting a low carb diet three times before, but he never made the change permanently. This time, he’s planning to not fall off the wagon and gain all that weight back. Together, he and his diet partner Chris have taken on the LCHF diet:

The Email

Hi,

Thanks for requesting some more information about my journey to health through following an LCHF lifestyle.

In actuality, this is the 3rd time in my adult life I have lost over a hundred pounds by following a sugar free and low carb routine. I actually find low carbing easy to do and it always works for me. My past mistake has been to fall off the wagon after I reach my goal and to gain it back. Being 56 now, and for health, not vanity reasons, I’m planning to make this a permanent lifestyle. Me and my diet partner Chris have both lost close to 100 pounds at the current time. I started at 277 and my goal is about 155, as I am just 5 foot 9 inches tall. Chris started at about 360 and has a current goal of 200 for the time being. We have been on our new plan for just over 10 months. Having done this type of eating and lifestyle I am well read on the subject and I would be glad to answer questions and to help anyone out there who needs some inspiration.

I have attached a picture of my progress so far, feel free to use on your site if you like .

Thanks for your interest!

Carl Woerner


Comment

Keep up the good work, Carl! Making the change into a lifestyle is a great choice. Good luck!

Try It Yourself

Do you want to try a low-carb diet yourself? Here’s our guide:



Earlier Success Stories

Telaine800

Women 0-39

 

Lindha800

Women 40+

 

Cristoph800

Men 0-39

 

Bernard800

Men 40+

 

Your Story

Do you have a success story you want to share with others on this blog? It’s a great way to inspire other people to change their lives, like you perhaps have done.

E-mail your story to me at andreas@dietdoctor.com. Before and after photos are great for making your story concrete and relatable to other people. Let me know if it’s OK to publish your photo and name or if you’d rather remain anonymous.

The post “I’m Planning to Make This a Permanent Lifestyle” appeared first on Diet Doctor.

http://www.dietdoctor.com/im-planning-to-make-this-a-permanent-lifestyle

No comments:

Post a Comment