Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Ancestral Health Symposium Coming to Boulder, CO in 2016

AHS 16

It was just announced that the 2016 Ancestral Health Symposium will take place August 11-13 in Boulder, Colorado. Registration begins in two days, October 15.

AHS is sort of the more serious and scientific cousin to the larger Paleo f(x) conference. They see “health from an evolutionary perspective to develop solutions to our health challenges”.

I was at the AHS-conference in 2011, -12 and -13 and enjoyed it a lot. I missed the 2014 conference due to the birth of my second daughter, and unfortunately the organizers cancelled the 2015 conference. But I hope the 2016 one will be great again and I’m marking the date in my calendar. Are you coming too?

More on the conference: AncestralHealth.org

The post Ancestral Health Symposium Coming to Boulder, CO in 2016 appeared first on Diet Doctor.

http://www.dietdoctor.com/ancestral-health-symposium-coming-to-boulder-co-in-2016

No comments:

Post a Comment